Salary - MPS/UPS - this role would be suitable for NQT.
Contract Term: Permanent
Hours: Full time
Start Date: September 2021
Closing Date: 9am on Friday 5th March 2021
Interview Date: Wednesday 10th March 2021 - Interviews may be held on a virtual platform in line with government guidance.
At Bridge Learning Campus, we are looking for a passionate primary teacher to join our energetic and enthusiastic team. As part of our EYFS teaching team, you will be asked to plan and deliver high quality learning, while successfully nurturing, motivating and inspiring our students. We have high expectations of our staff and children in order for all those at Bridge Learning Campus to be part of a healthy, supportive and successful learning community.
Is to improve the quality of schooling and the outcomes for children and young people by promoting communities that trust in learning and the endeavour of education to transform lives. We support and challenge this improvement through fostering the autonomy and empowerment of effective leadership and governance.
The school will deliver this vision by:
Implementing a curriculum that is founded on reading, oracy and cultural capital so that it builds our students’ confidence and gives them the knowledge and skills to enable them to be respectful, resilient and responsible citizens.
Securing a standard of teaching across the campus that is consistently good and often outstanding, founded upon Rosenshine’s Principles of Instruction.
Improve attendance so that it at least matches that of other schools nationally.
So why choose us? The answer is simple… because we are different.
Bridge Learning Campus is an all-through school based in South Bristol. Our school is fortunate with the facilities we have and the opportunities we can deliver to our learners, meaning our students receive a high-quality education. For you as a practitioner, an all-through school offers you opportunities you just would not get at a traditional primary school. One opportunity is to work alongside other practitioners, across the Key Stages, to observe and share good practice on a regular basis and developing pedagogy through a culture of reflection. Our campus ethos, and that of Trust in Learning, holds inclusivity at its heart at every level of our community and in all aspects of what we do.
We offer reduced gym membership, on-site parking, childcare vouchers and a cycle scheme. Our school is set in a well-connected city location. We hold an Investors in People Award and we are passionate about staff work-life balance and staff welfare throughout the school.
What we offer:
· A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
· Collaborative working, within our shared community of schools, to support our endeavours in order to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
· Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students without limitations.
· A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
· Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
· Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching. .
· Onsite canteen and local café run through New Fosseway.
· A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
• A good honours degree.
The right candidate will have:
• A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery.
• High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to work as a team.
• The ability to work towards deadlines.
• The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic attitude.
• Excellent attendance and punctuality.
• Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum.
• Aspirations for students that are demonstrated in classroom delivery.
• Ability to teach outside the box.
• Innovative use of technology to design enjoyment into lessons
• Sharp understanding of data and an ability to translate data outcomes into practical solutions at a pupil level.
The ability to converse at ease with pupils, parents and other users of the service and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
Bridge Learning Campus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.