The Governing Body of Tywyn Primary, staff, and pupils seek to appoint an enthusiastic, committed class teacher who can support the educational vision of the school.
We can offer you:
- Happy, fun loving children
- Hardworking, dedicated and welcoming staff
- Supportive Governors, parents and local community
- Excellent resources and working environment
- Effective opportunities for Continuing Professional Development
The successful candidate will:
- be a high calibre, inspiring teacher
- be an excellent classroom practitioner with a deep understanding of how children learn successfully in the Foundation Phase
- be able to provide high quality learning experiences through a skills based curriculum
- have the necessary skills to work in a team, manage additional staff and to link closely with our parents.
The post requires a qualified teacher status.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure (Child).
Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our schools are equally committed to ensuring the safety and protection of all children and young people and will take action to safeguard their wellbeing. The recruitment process for this post will be underpinned by rigorous safer recruitment assessment to ensure that children and young people are protected. This post is subject to an Enhanced Check from the Disclosure & Barring Service and registration with the Education Workforce Council.
Tywyn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.