Reception Class Teacher and Early Years Phase Leader
Required for SEPTEMBER 2021
Salary Range: MS5 – UPS 2 including TLR 2a
The Governors of this happy, vibrant and rapidly improving Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a positive and motivated Reception Class Teacher and Early Years Phase Leader to join our friendly and supportive team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: Reception, EYFS Phase and effectiveness of provision
Closing Date: Monday 17th May, 12 noon
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th May
Interview including lesson observation: week commencing Monday 24th May
The Governors are looking to recruit a Reception Class Teacher and Early Years Phase Leader who is passionate about teaching and learning in the Early Years Foundation Stage; has the vision to provide leadership, guidance and direction in this phase in order to effectively contribute to the continued strategic improvement of this popular, one form entry school.
We are looking for someone who will:
- be a practising Catholic or willing to promote the ethos and practices of our Catholic school;
- be a highly effective classroom practitioner with expectations of excellence who leads by example;
- be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential;
- be part of the strategic leadership team to develop practice, motivate and inspire others;
- be innovative, forward thinking and resilient.
Informal visits to the school are highly recommended. COVID-19 arrangements will apply. To arrange a visit, or request an application pack, please contact Ms J. Lowe, Senior Office Manager and PA to the Head Teacher on O121 454 0600.
The Oratory RC Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, all appointments made will be subject to suitable references, evidence of identity and receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure.