We would like to appoint a Reception Year Group Leader with established leadership experience or with aspirations to grow professionally within our team.
Reception Year Group Leader
Full time, Permanent
£28,139 - £38,963 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, MPR
£40,310 - £43,348 per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, UPR
Additional Allowance: £2,721, TLR 2a
Location: West Drayton, Middlesex
Start Date: September 2019
Are You Ready to Lead?
We are seeking to appoint a Reception Year Group Leader. The position requires a consistently
‘good’ or better teacher with either aspirations to grow professionally within our team or somebody
with established leadership experience.
We are looking for a candidate who:
• Is a consistently ‘good’ or better teacher
• Is committed and dynamic
• Has the ability to lead by example and develop the Reception team in their drive to continue to raise standards
We promise to offer:
• A strong Senior Leadership Team and Teaching and Learning Team
• Dedicated leadership time
• Excellent professional development and the chance to learn from and network with other
outstanding practitioners. Encouragement to try new ideas and to develop professionally will be constant
• Opportunity to work alongside colleagues from seven partner schools within the Park Federation
• A wonderful setting with excellent facilities and resources
West Drayton Academy is an expanding, popular and oversubscribed school. Visits to the Academy
are warmly welcomed. For further information, please contact the academys' Principal, Richard Yates
CLOSING DATE: 25th April 2019 – NOON
SHORTLISTING DATE: 29th April 2019
INTERVIEW DATE: 2nd May 2019
CVs will not be accepted
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and other pre-employment checks.
West Drayton Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.