Receptionist & Office Administrator
Salary: £18,124 - £19,666 p.a.
Contract Type: Full Time (36 hours x 40 weeks)
Contract Term: Permanent
West Lea School is a popular and successful school. We are very proud of the school community and the way that we work together with the local area and in partnership with both mainstream schools and colleges, in a positive climate where students have every opportunity to thrive and succeed in acquiring a set of skills that enable them to experience “Learning for Life”.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, flexible, hardworking Receptionist & Office Administrator, to fulfil this key role within our expanding and vibrant school. Candidates should be motivated to achieve high standards of service, administration and professionalism.
The successful candidate will be:
- Reliable, flexible and able to work as part of a team.
- Experienced in working in an administrative role.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Able to work to deadlines and to use initiative to positively seek out solutions to problems.
- Ideally be a bilingual speaker, specifically fluent in English and Turkish.
Informal visits and enquiries are very welcome.
Closing Date: 12th October 2018
Interview Date: w/c 15th October 2018
Job start: January 2019
West Lea School, Staff and the governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, a medical check and satisfactory references