Hampton Junior School is a successful, friendly and growing Junior school. We currently have approximately 400 pupil on roll and this will increase to 480 by September 2022. We are looking to appoint a highly skilled administrator to join our extremely busy school office team. The successful candidate will:
• be an experienced administrator
• have excellent ICT skills
• be a very motivated and organised individual
• be adaptable to changes in school systems
• be able to work on own initiative
, but can also follow set procedures and guidelines when necessary
• be able to meet tight deadlines
• have excellent interpersonal skills
In return we can offer:
• supportive colleagues
• well behaved pupils
• opportunities for training
• a warm, welcoming school community
This is a full time position (36 hours per week), term time plus 2 weeks to be worked during the holidays periods.
Please log in to download an application form, job description and person specification for this role. Applicants will be shortlisted based on how closely the information submitted on the application form (including personal statement) matches the person specification. Please refer to this document carefully when writing your statement.
CVs will not be accepted. Previous applicants to similar positions in this school need not apply.
For details further information on how to apply and contact the school, please click on Apply Now
We encourage applicants to visit our website
Closing date: Midday, 8th October
Interview date: Tuesday 13th October.