Receptionist required for January/February 2020
Fixed Term 1 Yearcontract in the first instance
Hours: 32 hours per week for 39 weeks per year
Grade: Scale 4 (points 7 – 10) Hounslow Single Status Pay Scale
Salary: £16,966 - £17,898 (pro rata)
Southville Primary School wishes to appoint a friendly and competent person to be the face of our new school reception.
We are looking for a Receptionist who:
- Can provide a calm, confident and welcoming face to all visitors, parents and carers who come to Southville Primary School.
- Has the ability to be flexible and adaptable whilst responding to the changing needs of the visitors and telephone calls.
- Has a good level of spoken and written English as well as competent ICT skills
- Is able to maintain confidentiality and remain professional when dealing with visitors and telephone callers
- Is able to be tactful and remain calm faced with challenging situations.
- Has the ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritise tasks as required.
This post is for a fixed term period of 1 year in the first instance.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact Anneka Thompson our School Business Manager via the school to arrange a suitable time and date.
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 6th January 2020
Interviews are scheduled for Friday 10th January 2020
Please note that CVs will not be considered for this post.
Southville Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and committed to the protection and safety of its students and therefore this post will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Southville Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people, and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure Barred Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate.