VTG5, SP12-SP15 (£8.72 per hour)
Venturers Trust is a Multi Academy Trust based in Bristol comprising Primary, Secondary, all-age schools and a Special school the Trust has 3,200 pupils and 700 staff.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
We are seeking to appoint a Receptionist/Admin Assistant at Colston’s Girls’ School on a casual basis.
As a Receptionist/Admin Assistant, you will work closely with other Receptions and Admin staff to provide efficient, welcoming and effective reception service. You will be a first point of contact for the school for parents and visitors and will be ensuring that communication and information flows are effective.
The role will also involve undergoing training as appropriate.
You will have:
• Been educated to a high standard with a minimum GCSE grade C in English and mathematics (or equivalent qualifications).
• NVQ2 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline.
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to remain calm, composed and flexible within a busy and demanding environment
• Ability to undertake a wide range of clerical, administrative and general duties
• Ability to work effectively within a team and on own initiative
• Willingness to undertake Fire Marshall duties
Closing date: Thursday 12 November 2020 at 9:00 Interviews: TBC
Colston's Girls' School is part of Venturers Trust and is committed to
equality, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS
check is required for all staff.