Permanent, full-time (37 hours per week) term time only, plus one week to be worked in the school holiday period.
VTG5 SP12-15 Starting salary £16,823 per annum, pro rata (actual starting salary £14,776 per annum) + Health Cash Plan and Benefit package (see website for full details of our employee benefit package).
Venturers Trust is a dynamic and focused multi-academy trust based in Bristol, formed in September 2017 through the merger of CGS Trust and Merchants’ Academy Trust. The Trust is responsible for eight academies, 3,500 pupils and 700 staff with a commitment to making a significant and lifelong difference to the lives of young people from some of Bristol’s most disadvantaged communities.
The Trust is sponsored by the Society of Merchant Venturers and the University of Bristol. Both sponsors seek to ensure that all our young people receive a truly inspiring education. Their support, challenge and expertise are greatly valued.
A vacancy has arisen for a full-time Receptionist/Admin Support Assistant to work as part of a small and friendly team at Barton Hill Academy. The position is permanent, term time only, working Monday to Friday. The role is varied and demanding within a busy school environment.
Candidates for this post must have:
• Educated to a high standard with a minimum GCSE grade C in English and mathematics (or equivalent qualifications).
• A relevant NVQ2/equivalent qualification or relevant experience to the role.
• Good telephone manner.
• Ability to communicate and relate to staff, students and parents alike.
• High standards and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently or in a team.
• Experience of working within a similar role
• Flexibility to cope with diverse needs of the post.
In return you will join a wonderful team and have every opportunity to further your professional development and career with an excellent benefit package including; Wellbeing Health Cash Plan, Retail Discounts, ICT Loans, Professional Induction Incentive plus others.
Closing date: Thursday 12th November 2020 at 9:00 Interviews: Week commencing 16th November 2020