Hours: The post is for 21 hours per week, worked Monday - Wednesday - 8.15am – 3.45pm, and based on our secondary site. The role is term time only and 2 inset days
Salary: Grade 11 (£9,249 - £9,434 per annum)
Are you enthusiastic, approachable, positive and highly motivated and wanting a role in our School Office?
New Siblands School is a Special School in Thornbury, and part of The Enable Trust academy and are seeking a School Receptionist and administrator, who has excellent written and verbal communication skills, and is competent in a range of Microsoft Office and IT skills.
Starting on Monday 23rd November, or sooner, we are seeking an individual who is friendly, polite, well organised, efficient, flexible, calm under pressure, motivated and passionate about providing an excellent support service to our pupils, staff and visitors.
The successful candidate will be working in a varied and interesting role where you will be highly valued and can make a difference. They will be self-motivated and able to work using their own initiative.
We are looking for someone who has:
• Excellent communication skills combined with a professional, positive, calm and welcoming manner.
• The ability to handle a busy reception, answering phone calls and dealing with visitors, staff and pupils with regard to safeguarding procedures.
• Excellent organisational and IT skills including use of Microsoft Office and Outlook and ideally, SIMS, but full training will be provided.
• Experience of working in an office environment.
• Please refer to the relevant job description for further details and key responsibilities of the role(s).
To apply, please complete the Enable Trust Support Staff Application form, available to download from the School or Trust website. Please email completed application form to the hub email address.
The closing date for all roles is midday on Wednesday 28th October 2020.
Interviews will be held on 9th November 2020 and depending on circumstances, may be held virtually by Teams. Details will be made available once shortlisting takes place.
Enable Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
New Siblands School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.