Full time - Fixed Term Contract
The governors of this successful school wish to appoint an enthusiastic and versatile individual with the experience and expertise of supporting the learning and wellbeing of young children..
We are looking for someone who:
• Is able to supervise and provide particular support for pupils, including those with special needs ensuring their safety and access to learning activities.
• Can give effective feedback on children's development to the class teacher and keep records accordingly
• Is able to support teachers in assessing the needs of individual children
• Is a pro-active and co-operative team member
• Can contribute to establishing an effective and purposeful learning environment in partnership with the teachers ands other colleagues
• Is able to skillfully observe, record and feedback information on pupil performance
• Is committed to supporting the vision and ethos of a Catholic School
• Has the ability to support, lead and inspire children
• Have the ability to communicate effectively and positively with pupils and colleagues
What we can offer:
• A friendly, welcoming school with a strong Catholic Ethos
• Enthusiastic, well-motivated children, keen to learn and proud of their school
• Committed staff team
• Supportive parents and governors
• A well-resourced one form entry school
St Anselm’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all appointments are made subject to suitable references and receipt of an enhanced DBS disclosure.