Recruitment & Marketing Officer – Permanent – Required 1st September 2021
Hours: 37 hours per week, term time only (190 + 5 days)
Grade 8 – £29,577 to £32,234 per annum FTE (actual salary: £25,633 to £27,936) subject to pay award
Humber Education Trust (HET) is a Multi-Academy Trust comprising of twelve Hull primary schools, three Hull special schools and one NE Lincolnshire special school.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Recruitment & Marketing Officer to join our forward thinking organisation. The successful candidate will be a key postholder in the trust central team, based at our central office located at Bude Park Primary School. There will be occasions when the post holder will be required to undertake school visits.
We require someone who:
• can provide professional and high quality recruitment & marketing service to the Chief Operating Officer, wider Trust Leadership and School Leadership teams
• will be able to work independently as is necessary, methodically and have good attention to detail
• has the ability to work to deadlines and manage time appropriately
• is motivated and can work well as part of a wider team
• will share and promote the trust’s vision and values
We can offer the successful candidate:
• professional development opportunities
• highly supportive and experienced business support and leadership teams
• the opportunity to work as part of a wider trust community including the networking and support that this naturally achieves
• flexibility with hours and work pattern if required
The job description outlining the key responsibilities of the role is attached alongside the person specification.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Nina Siddle, Chief Operating Officer on 01482-755674.
Closing date: Friday 21st May, 12 noon – completed applications forms to be returned to Nina Siddle (see attached advert for full details)
Interview date: w/c 14th June.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children. The post is subject to an Enhanced DBS and meeting the requirements of The Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations and Childcare Regulations 2018.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Where everybody counts, every moment matters.
Humber Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.