Respond Recruitment is a recruitment agency who provide both temporary and permanent staff to a variety of organisations in and around the East and West Midlands. Our main customer bases are Schools/Academies’ and Nursing/residential homes Our candidates include Nurses, Carers, Teaching Assistants and Qualified teachers. The Company was formed in 2019, is fast developing and has already reached a turnover figure of 1.5 million.
We are looking for a motivated and organised individual who is looking to develop a career in business administration. You will be part of a focused hard working and friendly team who will help you every step of the way to reach your career goals. You will be part a small but friendly young office team in a focused but fun environment.
Monday - Friday - 30 hours per week (hours to be confirmed at interview).
What will the apprentice be doing?
- Searching through our on-line CV database for suitable candidates
- Contacting candidates by email/Whatsapp/through the CV database package to explain the current vacancies we have available
- Updating interested candidates contact information on spreadsheets and chasing candidate compliance documents such as DBS/ references
- Organising a programme of on-line registration interviews
- Emailing both new and existing customers to establish their need for temporary and permanent candidates
- Contacting registered candidates to establish their availability for temporary and permanent work
- Updating the in house recruitment compliance and scheduling software (People Planner) with both candidate and customer information
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Structured training programme with clear pathway to a full time permanent Business admin position within 6 months.
The successful applicant will work towards completing a Level 3 Busines administration standard. Math's OR English functional skills will also be delivered if you do not currently hold 4-9 (A-C).
All training will be delivered remotely by LMP Education.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Our senior management team have an in built ethos of nurturing and developing new office team members to help them to achieve both Company and personal career goals. Hard work and dedication is rewarded both financially and through our clear development pathway which will eventually lead to team leader status and management levels.
Let Me Play Apprentice is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.