£18,317 per annum based on an FTE of £31,000 per annum
27.5 hours per week
Flexible shift patterns available
Term time only for 36 weeks
Hartpury University and Hartpury College are among the UK’s leading specialist education providers in agriculture, animal, equine, sport and veterinary nursing. Located in Gloucestershire, Hartpury University and Hartpury College of Further Education sit side-by-side on a beautiful 360-hectare campus. We provide world-class facilities to almost 4,000 university and college-level students studying undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, A-levels and diplomas, as well as undertaking industry research. The University holds Teaching Excellence Framework Gold and has 98% graduate employability, whilst the College is rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas. A passionate and innovative business culture and exceptional support networks make Hartpury an ideal career choice.
About the Role
- Support the health and wellbeing of our residential, Further and Higher Education students
- Provide nurse appointments and wellbeing checks for residential students
- Support the wardening team regarding health and wellbeing concerns
- Work as part of multidisciplinary team within the Wellbeing Department at Hartpury and the local GP practice. Multidisciplinary team member include registered nurses, mental health nurse, counsellors, wellbeing officers, chaplain, safeguarding leads, GP’s and practice nurses.
- Deliver health and wellbeing enrichment activities in conjunction with the Wellbeing and Enrichment Support Worker.
- Liaise with external support agencies directly involved with patient care
- Hold a current nursing qualification and have an active registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Ability to work in partnership with other team members and external agencies
- A passion for working with young people
What we Offer
- Wellbeing events and Employee Assistance Programme
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Employee Discounts Scheme
- Support for continuous professional development
- 25 days annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- 1:1 supervision
- Support with revalidation
- Meal allowance
Click the button below to see full details and to apply online or telephone Hartpury's HR team to request documents by post.
The closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 27th June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
Hartpury values a diverse workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.