Full Time 37 hours per week (Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm) and Fridays 8:30am until 4:30pm
Based at the St Albans Campus
Starting Salary £26,188 per annum (£26,188
- Salary banding)
Oaklands College are recruiting a qualified and experienced Report Writer. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can demonstrate their technical experience in this particular field and is enthusiastic at delivering good customer service to tight deadlines. Working in this environment requires good organisation skills, clear and strong communication, a positive ‘can-do’ attitude, a good attention to detail and an analytical approach to working. The suitable applicant will be able to work as part of a team with a problem solving nature.
The responsibility of the role is to develop a suite of reports in liaison with Heads of Department and Directors of Curriculum to assist effective curriculum management.
As Quality and Resource roles vary throughout the college, your role may include all or some of the following;
• Contribute to the development, maintenance, monitoring of, reporting from systems, registers, records and databases for the efficient inputting, storage, retrieval, and reporting of data, as required.
• Provide advice and information to internal and external stakeholders as the first point of contact for a range of data enquiries in accordance with customer service standards and performance targets.
• Supporting the MIS team with other duties as required to ensure the efficient working of the department.
To be considered for the role you need to demonstrate you hold the following;
- Good standard of education 5 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent qualification or extensive experience
- Level 2 ICT, Numeracy and Literacy
- Basic T-SQL knowledge and experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office
- Experience of data entry
Closing Date: Wednesday 30th September
Interview Date: Thursday 8th October
- Remote interviews via microsoft teams
WHAT WE OFFER
• Generous Salary
• Automatic entry into the Local Government pension Scheme.
• Generous annual leave – 30 days plus 8 days bank holiday
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching
• Free onsite parking
• Subsidised onsite restaurant
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.
We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and communities, and we particularly welcome applicants who are currently under represented in our workforce. This includes but is not limited to Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates and disabled candidates.
Oaklands College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. Employment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory safeguarding checks.