Hours: 30 hours per week (07:45 to 14:15, to include a 30 minute unpaid break)
Contract: Permanent, 39 weeks per year (term time only plus INSET days)
Salary: G11, FTE £18,795 - £19,171 pro rata (Actual salary: £13,034.69 per annum, rising to £13,295.45 per annum through annual increments
We are seeking a self-motivated and organised Reprographics Technician & Admin Support Assistant to join the academy as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will provide an economic, efficient and effective reprographics and resource management service to the academy, including advice and timely production of high quality printed material and the ordering of resources to support staff. They will also provide support to all administrative staff at the academy as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
• excellent ICT skills (Microsoft Office) and a high level of attention to detail
• the ability to work to strict deadlines and prioritise own work
• a flexible approach and capacity to take on a variety of tasks
• good interpersonal communication skills
• general office administration skills
Previous experience of working in a busy administrative/reprographics environment would be an advantage.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description before submitting an application.
What we Offer:
• An Academy that is fully dedicated to developing every student to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
• Collaborative working within our shared family of academies
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Onsite parking
• Employee benefits such as cycle scheme, discounted gym membership and employer contributing Pension Scheme
• Staff recognition scheme
• Fantastic facilities
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Candidates for vacant posts, staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to vetting, including an enhanced DBS check.
The Academy is committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Interested parties are warmly invited to submit an OAT Application Form outlining reasons for applying and suitability for the role. More information about Winterbourne Academy can be found on our website along with an application form, or telephone the academy.
Closing Date: Sunday, 1st March 2020
Interview Date: TBC