We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to undertake this key college role. As part of the IT Helpdesk Team, this role will provide an effective Reprographics service to staff/students and maintain adequate stationary levels. The role will also provide technical support for general college support services.
Key duties will include:
• Copying and printing resources;
• Operating relevant software packages;
• Ensuring that the College's procedures enable staff to comply with copyright legislation and regulations;
• Assisting teaching staff with the development of new and more efficient methods of working;
• Liaising with external Support Engineers and representatives from external stationary companies.
The right candidate will be hardworking and flexible, have the ability to work on their own initiative and be well organised. Occasional evening work may be required when the College hosts Open Evenings and the additional one week will need to be undertaken at the end of August to support our enrolment process.
A satisfactory disclosure and barring service (DBS) check is required before the commencement of this position.
Salary: Support Staff Scale 18 (£18,752.60 FTE)
Actual Salary £6,696.55
15 hours a week, term-time plus one week
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th August 2021 at 4.00pm
Interviews to take place: Friday 13th August 2021
Richard Taunton Sixth Form College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.