The Head Teacher and Governors are seeking to employ a Room Leader to join our team and work in our two year old Nursery in the Early Years Foundation Stage. This is a permanent position to start in September 2019. The hours are 37 per week term time only - Monday to Thursday 8.15 am to 4.15pm and finish 4.00 pm on Friday.
What we are looking for
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an excellent early years’ practitioner to join our successful school. As we grow and expand our Nursery provision, we would like to find an enthusiastic, passionate and experienced practitioner to lead the care and learning in our two year old Nursery, becoming a valuable member of our well-established team.
If you have experience of working with two-year olds and believe in a responsive and individualised approach to the learning of young children, then this role may be for you.
In return we can offer
• a thriving and successful school with the well-being of staff and pupils at the forefront of all decision making processes
• a thorough induction process and welcome package
• a brand new building with fantastic facilities, complete with extensive free parking and strong commuter links
• individually tailored career development and training opportunities
• children who have a thirst for learning and a desire to do well which is reflected in the support we see from parents
Application packs are available to download from the schools website.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure Barring Service Check. We promote diversity and want a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
Shakespeare Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.