Safeguarding Administrator (GR2) £18,065 - £19,945
Term time only, pro rata
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust (“WHMAT”) is a caring & friendly group of 7 academies (1 All Through, 2 secondary & 4 primaries), serving a discrete, diverse & multicultural community in East Birmingham. We currently have 740 employees spread across 7 sites, all within a 3 mile-radius of each other.
It’s an exciting time to join WHMAT. We are looking for a hard-working and competent individual to join our newly launched digital monitoring service. The successful applicant will be responsible for the administration and day to day monitoring of the digital safeguarding software across the trust. They will review and analyse the information captured by the software in order to identify and escalate any potential areas of concern. They will provide advice, guidance and support relating to the software used and promote the development and importance of digital safeguarding practices across the trust. Safeguarding training and training in the use of the software will be provided.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Experience of working within an education setting
• Experience of working within a safeguarding role or knowledge of safeguarding within schools
• Experience of working within a busy administrative role
• Excellent ICT skills for administration including Microsoft Office
For further details, see the attached job description & person specification.
What we will offer you:
• A supportive & caring culture linked to our well-being model.
• Quality CPD opportunities linked to performance management.
• On-going coaching and development.
• A supportive, inclusive and highly motivated team.
• Access to a quality employee benefits package known as Perkbox, including discounted restaurants, cinema tickets, free mobile phone insurance & 24/7 Confidential Counselling.
• Access to a generous pension scheme (LGPS)
• Free on-site parking
• Generous terms & conditions such as annual leave and sick pay
At WHMAT, where a post is advertised as full time, we are “happy to talk flexible working”.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24th February at 10am.
(NB CV’s will not be accepted)
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the care and welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to follow this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, qualifications check and at least 2 current references will be required.
These posts are covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of these roles.
Washwood Heath Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.