We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, hard working part time school administrative assistant to join our team within this popular inner-city Nottingham school. We have friendly staff, supportive parents and wonderful children.
As part of a larger admin team, the part time role will help support the admin office based at the KS2 Brushfield site. The job will involve working 30 hours 5 days per week.
“Leaders and other staff ensure that the school has a welcoming ethos and is a positive place in which to learn and work” OFSTED July 2019
• First point of contact with general enquiries from parents, carers, pupils and teaching staff.
• Collection, recording, reconciling and banking of monies from pupils and parents.
• Oversee the collation and maintenance of pupil/school details both manually and computerised, including responsibility for analysis and evaluation of data/information and production of reports as requested.
• Provide personal/administrative and organisational support to other staff in school and the Governing Body.
Other duties include
• General admin. duties including stock take of uniform, ordering uniform where necessary and selling items.
• Continuous updating of the school website to ensure it meets Ofsted guidelines.
• Creating monthly newsletter and distributing to parents.
• Providing letters for after school clubs, collating information for breakfast club, after school clubs and sports funding.
In addition, you will have:
• experience of IT and knowledge of SIMS software used in schools
• confidence in using Microsoft Office software
• the ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
• excellent communication and personnel skills
The School itself can offer a wide range of benefits and advantages including; a dedicated staff, a proactive and supportive Governing Body and opportunities to develop your skills and talents. Training will be provided by our experienced admin. team and Local Authority IT support.
Closing date is 10th October 2019.
Visits to the school are encouraged and warmly welcomed. Please telephone Rekha Sood to make an appointment.
Safeguarding Recruitment Statement
Berridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to behave in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to the posts below will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: health, identity, relevant work qualifications, right to work in the UK, professional registration (for qualified teaching staff), Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check, references and a Childcare Disqualification and Disqualification by Association Declaration (where applicable). A start date for successful job applicants will not be confirmed until clearance from all the above checks has been obtained. Please note that the DBS check will reveal all convictions, reprimands,