Schools: Yatton Voluntary Controlled Infant and Yatton Church of England Junior Schools
Hours: 35 hours per week term time only plus Inset days
Salary: JG4, (£16,034 to £17,356 pa Actual salary)
The schools wish to appoint an enthusiastic and organised school administrator to provide administrative support in support of other staff and pupils as part of our business support team. Yatton Schools, formerly a federation, share a campus and provide an excellent education for our 600 plus pupils. It is a busy, lively, and vibrant environment to work.
The successful candidate must:
- Have a friendly, welcoming outlook and effective communication skills.
- Have good GCSE results (or equivalent) in English and Maths.
- Ideally have experience working in education and finance.
- Be able to work well in a team and under their own initiative.
- Be able to work to confidently under pressure to deadlines.
- Understand the need for confidentiality.
- Ideally have SIMS experience and a good knowledge of Office.
- Ideally have experience using ParentPay or another online payment system.
Yatton Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This post is subject to DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please download job details and an application form from our school website or via Eteach. We are happy to accept applications via email.
Closing Date: Noon, Friday 14th June 2019
Interview Date: TBC
Address: High Street, Yatton, Bristol BS49 4HJ
Yatton Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.