Repton School Dubai is seeking an outstanding School Administrator for our Senior School for an immediate start
- Communicate with parents regarding examinations, academic issues and concerns on behalf of the academic team
- Help run the Senior School calendar, ensuring that school events are shared and promoted with staff and parents
- Coordinate whole school academic events, parent workshops, staff inset and parents’ evenings
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with colleagues based on effective two way communication
- Ensure that agendas are shared in advance of meetings with colleagues and distribute minutes in a timely manner subsequent to them
- Ensure that any expenses incurred by Senior Members of staff are collated and passed to the relevant department
- Ensure whole school academic policies are kept up to date and that updates are shared with staff
This is a term time only position with working hours from 7.15am - 4.30pm including breaks
Salary is AED 7,000/month
About Repton School Dubai
Repton Dubai is a prominent international school in the heart of Dubai and one of the few schools in Dubai to boast an Outstanding rating from the Dubai Schools Inspection Board since 2014.
One of the few genuinely international schools in the Gulf Region, Repton Dubai combines the reputation and academic rigour of the UK curriculum, from infants and junior school through to IGCSE level in Year 11, and then embraces the challenges and opportunities of the International Diploma or IB in the Sixth Form.
Set in the largest, most spectacular school campus in the Middle-East, and almost uniquely in Dubai offering a dynamic boarding experience in addition to day school, Repton pupils from ages 3-18 benefit from facilities, resources and a classroom and sporting experience that is the envy of their peers.
Our mission is to promote excellence in every area of a child's and student's life at school, within and outside the classroom.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:-
- The successful candidate should be a graduate with 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication and English skills
- A good personality, effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
- A high level of computer literacy