Job Title: School Office/Business manager
Salary: Grade 10 - £29,208 to £32,808 pro rata
Hours: 37 Hours
Contract type: 44 weeks of the year
St Cuthbert’s C.E Primary School is a happy and thriving school, where staff, parents and governors work closely together to provide a high quality education for all our pupils.
We wish to appoint a passionate and well-motivated Office/Business manager to join our experienced and enthusiastic team. The role includes general administrative support, finance, personnel and staffing, estate management and reception duties.
We are looking for someone who:
• High level of interpersonal and communication skills
• Knowledge of HR and workforce regulations including equal opportunities
• Experience in the preparation and implementation of business plans, costings and budgets
• Flexible, honest, adaptable and reliable
• School office experience or similar
What St Cuthbert’s will offer:
• Happy, well behaved children
• Parents who are supportive of the school
• High expectations for all members of the school community
• Supportive staff within the school and community links
• CPD opportunities
Applications Close: 9am 9th June 2022
Interview Date: Friday 17th June 2022
St. Cuthbert's CE Primary School is committed to the safeguarding of children and this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate would be required to undertake an enhanced CRB check.