An exciting opportunity has arisen at Highshore School for a part time School Business Manager.
Highshore is an excellent special school which provides a high standard of education for pupils aged 11-19 with a range of complex needs including Down’s syndrome, Autism and complex medical needs. Our pupils are enthusiastic and love coming to school. Highshore school was judged a Good school in our most recent OFSTED inspection (October 2017)
The successful candidate will
• Oversee the maintenance of systems and accounts to facilitate effective financial control within the school
• Will contribute to the school HR function
• Excellent prospects for career progression and continuing professional development
• A leadership team to support your development in our school
The successful candidates must
• Have a sound knowledge of the financial management of accounting procedures,
• Have an up to date knowledge of Local Government finance and familiarity with the pay and conditions of local authority staff.
• Have experience of monitoring a budget and analysing financial reports ideally in a school/college environment.
Highshore School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our recruitment processes follow the guidance in the DfE document, Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check. Highshore School is an equal opportunities employer.