We are a vibrant and welcoming small village infant school situated in Shalford, just outside Guildford
An exciting opportunity is available for a School Business Manager to join our supportive team. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, and enthusiastic. The successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, financial plans, financial reporting and experience of using Microsoft Office applications. Experience dealing with procurement, HR, or marketing would also be beneficial. Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
Shalford Infant School is a one form entry infant school of 78 children with 14 staff, in small village community.
- Part time, term time, flexible hours
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team
- Courteous and hardworking pupils.
- Contribute to strategic development
- Take the lead in finance, premises management, administration and personnel
- Manage health and safety, human resources and compliance
- Working directly with the head teacher to manage budgets and procurement
- Managing the operation of the business functions of the school
- Advise and implement day-to-day support to the head teacher to promote efficiency
- Have a recognised management/business degree or equivalent related professional qualification.
- At least two years’ experience of working in an administrative/secretarial field, including finance.
- Well qualified and enthusiastic
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
- Able to work towards deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail.
Surrey Grade SP8 FTE £30,660 - 33,842 (depending on experience) 22 hours per week for 41 weeks per year (term time, INSET days, plus 2 weeks), to start as soon as possible. Working hours to be confirmed.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, come and see for yourself how we Enjoy Learning Together!
Shalford Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a full DBS disclosure.