St Joseph’s Catholic Primary is a ‘Good’ School (Ofsted 2019) and are seeking to recruit an experienced, dedicated and motivated Business Manager from September 2019. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small, supportive and professional team.
As part of the strategic team, you will be responsible for undertaking aspects of the school leadership and management including planning and managing the school’s budget & financial resources, administration of HR function, managing the Premises and Health and Safety and working closely with an excellent Admin team.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a sound knowledge and understanding of financial regulations in schools
- has excellent knowledge of using an accountancy MIS finance package
- is a highly effective communicator at all levels
- works well as part of a team, is ambitious, skilful and self-motivated
- is organised, flexible and proactive
- wish to be involved in the strategic direction of the school
- already has a School Business Manager specific qualification or willing to work towards obtaining it i.e DSBM,CSBM,ADSBM
- has a sense of humour
If you answer yes to these questions, we can offer:
- A ‘GOOD’, fun and happy school
- Friendly and collaborative colleagues
- Children who are eager to learn and encouraged to achieve their potential
- A supportive & strategic Senior Leadership team
- Opportunities to work and network with schools in the Borough
Visits to the school by appointment are warmly welcomed.
Interviews will be held on 13th June 2019
St Joseph's RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.