Required for September 2019 start
ME12 as guide (£37,842 FTE, approx £35,136 pro rata), but salary commensurate with experience.
Hours: 35 per week, 42 weeks per year (non term-time weeks can be worked flexibly).
The governors and Headteacher of Dundonald would like to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated School Business Manager to join our successful team.
Early applications are encouraged, and successful candidates will be called to interview on 6th September.
We need someone who:
- has experience of leading a team
- has proven experience of managing budgets
- can help maintain the premises and related Health and Safety procedures
- has the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
- will be able to exercise discretion and conﬁdentiality
- has a strong work ethic and sense of humour
- can use their initiative to drive the school forward
- is able to prioritise and manage their own workload and that of others
- are an ‘outstanding’ (Ofsted March 2009) primary school, expanding to two form entry since September 2015
- are a very committed and enthusiastic school community
- are passionate about teaching and learning
- offer a confidential Employee Assistance scheme
- take time to consider and address the well-being of staff and pupils
- offer high quality Continuing Professional Development
- work well together as a team
- aim for excellence for all
Closing date for applications: 2nd September 2019, - 09.00
Interviews: 6th September 2019
Please complete the attached application form and equal opportunities monitoring form. CVs will not be considered.