We have an opportunity for an experienced School Business Manager who will thrive as part of a team supporting the finance and business functions across the Trust. This role is varied and will be supported by the Finance and HR leads in the central MAT team. The post will support two of the primary schools in particular, whilst we revise our centralised structure.
Main purpose of the role is to:
• Prepare monthly financial reports
• Oversee and manage transactional processing in designated schools
• Oversee and manage HR administration at a school level
• Carry out nominal postings, control account and bank reconciliations, post month end journals and payroll
• Post school fund income and expenditure transactions and carry out reconciliations
• Oversee procurement, ICT and facilities management at a school level
Integrity is key, as is the ability to form effective working relationships with others as you will support the central team in providing a professional service to headteachers, senior managers and staff alike. Experience of working in a primary school and using PS Financials is essential.
Depending on the suitability of the candidate we may consider part-time applications (min 30hpw)
Tandridge Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.