This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, highly motivated and inspirational School Business Manager to join our friendly team.
Ravenor Primary is a three form entry school with a Nursery, based in Greenford. The facilities are modern and airy and the school is well resourced, making for an exciting learning environment.
The school is a learning community based on five values: Resilient, Resourceful, Respectful, Responsible, Reflective. It is committed to treating every person as an individual, with care and respect enabling them to feel unique and valued.
Ofsted noted that: “This is a friendly and harmonious school community. The school has a clear understanding of the needs of its local neighbourhood. It is fully inclusive to all communities it represents”
The School Business Manager will play an important role in leading innovation and in managing the financial, personnel, premises and administration aspects of the school.
• an experienced School Business Manager with very good interpersonal skills?
• committed to an inclusive education for all and to developing a positive enthusiastic culture for all staff and students?
• Flexible and able to adapt to the changing role a 21st Century education requires?
• Proactive, creative, calm and solution focused?
• A strong leader, with excellent communication and IT skills?
• A good school, committed to achieving the highest standards for all children.
• A school with a positive environment, where children and adults can thrive and succeed.
• Passionate about realising potential in others.
• A school where children are responsive, inspiring and eager to learn.
• A school that values the individual and provides high quality CPD and networking opportunities
In addition we offer a competitive remuneration package and the possibility of support towards further study.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged - to arrange for a tour and an informal conversation with the Headteacher, please contact Senior Administrator Dawn Marshall (contact details in Application Pack) on or after Monday Sept. 2nd.
• Closing date for applications: By noon - Thursday 12th September 2019
• Interviews to be held on: Wednesday 25th September 2019
Ravenor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) which was formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau. Further information can be found at www.gov.uk