We are looking for a School Business Manager to join our happy and successful school from November (later start possible). We are a happy three-form entry school in Southall, Ealing - a vibrant and diverse community in West London.
We can offer:
• A positive and caring ethos and working environment.
• A school where staff are highly valued, wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents.
• A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the headteacher and governing body.
• High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.
We are looking for a school business manager who is:
• A highly effective communicator, leader and manager.
• A successful, highly skilled, qualified and experienced professional.
• A dedicated, caring person who wants to be part of a happy, successful team.
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Our headteacher would be happy to meet with interested candidates and/or discuss any aspects of the role. Please contact the PA to the headteacher, Sylvia Procter, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time.
Please visit the school website for the application pack.
Closing date: 26th September
Interviews: 3rd October
Featherstone Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.