An exciting opportunity has arisen to fill the role of School Business Manager.
Required from November 2019
26 hours per week working term time only (39 weeks per year
Actual salary: £18,876 - £20,835 depending on experience based on full time salary scale Surrey 8: £30,660 - £33,842 pa
The Governors and Headteacher wish to appoint a self-motivated and proactive professional who will lead in the delivery, development and monitoring of all financial, personnel, administrative, premises, facilities and IT related aspects of the school.
The successful candidate needs to be:
- experienced in finance, budget and resource management.
- a strategic thinker with the skills to manage and prioritise a diverse and multi-functional workload.
- confident and able to meet strict deadlines.
- an effective communicator both verbally and through reports and presentations.
- enthusiastic at the prospect of being a key team player in the life of the school.
A comprehensive programme of training and development for a School Business Manager new to the role is available for the successful candidate.
Trumps Green Infant School is a 2 form entry village infant school with approximately 30 staff.
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please telephone to arrange an appointment.
Closing date:12 noon 23rd September 2019.
Shortlisting: 23rd September 2019.
Interview date: 30th September 2019.
This post will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring check.
Trumps Green Infant School is committed to safeguarding, child protection and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all members of the school community including staff, parents, carers, volunteers and governors to demonstrably share this commitment.