School Business Manager
35 hours per week – 42 weeks per year (non term time weeks can be worked flexibly)
Salary ME12 as guide (depending on experience)
F.T.E. Salary £34,795 but salary commensurate with experience
The Headteacher and Governors would like to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated School Business Manager to join our team here at Hatfeild Primary School.
We are looking to recruit someone in this key role from November 2019.
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- strong strategic, organisational, leadership and financial skills
- experience in setting and managing budgets and leading a team
- the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload and that of others
- a problem solving attitude and is able to deal with constantly changing priorities
- a calm and friendly manner to deliver a professional relationship with all stakeholders
- the skills and experience to be able to provide whole school support ensuring that all non-teaching aspects of the school run efficiently and effectively
- first class communication skills, both orally and in range to a range of audiences
- a strong work ethic and sense of humour
We can offer you:
- a dedicated and hard-working team of staff who form a committed and happy working environment
- a strong sense of community, with friendly, well behaved children, supportive parents and governors
- a school ethos that promotes excellence and enjoyment
We invite candidates from a range of professional backgrounds, who thrive on working in a demanding and spontaneous environment.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. We therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Potential candidates are encouraged to visit the school. Please contact Karen Ray for a convenient time.
Closing Date for Applications: Noon on Monday 16th September 2019
Interviews: Monday 23rd September 2019
Hatfeild Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people, and expects all staff to share in this commitment.
We follow safe recruitment practices and all successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.