School Business Manager
Grade 8 Point 25-28: 5 days a week, term time only, 37 hours, plus additional 10 training days (TBC)
Clifton Primary School requires an outstanding School Business Manager to start with us as soon as possible.
Our school is an exciting inner-city school that provides a first class educational experience to all children. We are a diverse, inclusive school and value and celebrate individuality and differences.
We require someone who will:
• organise and supervise administrative and finance systems within the school;
• contribute to the planning, development and monitoring of support services;
• manage our administrative support team, including coordination and delegation of relevant activities;
• oversee health and safety procedures across the school
• promote the school positively and provide information, advice and support to pupils, parents, members of the community, businesses and other agencies;
• work under the guidance of the Executive Head teacher and Head of School to undertake; administrative, financial and organisational processes within the school;
• assist with the planning and development of policies, procedures, protocols and the development of support services.
We can offer:
• the opportunity to work with delightful children;
• the opportunity to work within a highly committed team;
• an excellent working environment and high quality resources;
• opportunities to take part in quality CPD;
• the support of a committed and experienced governing body.
If you believe you are the right person for the job then we would love to hear from you and visits to our school are very much encouraged!
Closing Date is
27th September 2019
Interviews will take place 7th October 2019
Any questions about the application process please contact us at Clifton Primary School
Clifton Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.