Hours: 27 hours per week, term time only (working pattern to be negotiated on appointment)
Salary: Hay 7 (£17,725 - £19,317 per annum)
St Peter’s Anglican Methodist Primary is located in the village of Pilning, South Gloucestershire. We are seeking to appoint an innovative, proactive and suitably qualified Primary School Business Manager to join the senior leadership team and be responsible for the financial management, administration management, information management, human resource and personnel management, facility and property management and health and safety management of the school.
The successful candidate will be:
• Experienced in budget management and be fully competent in the preparation of financial information for others
• A person who can use the relevant IT software to support and implement process management
• Committed to promoting the highest standards of work
• Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise as well as consistently demonstrating a high standard of conduct as a positive role model to our pupils
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated, with a commitment to make a difference
• Able to demonstrate integrity, reliability and the ability to work closely with both colleagues and governors
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Hold the certificate and/or diploma of School Business Management
• Have proven management experience
• Have experience of managing financial processes of an organisation
• Have excellent interpersonal / communication skills
Please see attached Job Description for further details relating to the role and requirements.
Interested candidates are welcome to contact the Head Teacher, Rhys Buckley, for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Monday 6th January at 12pm.
Shortlisting will take place on 7th January 2020
Interviews will take place on 13th January 2020 pm
If you have not heard from us by 8th January 2020 we wish you lots of luck in your future career but unfortunately you have not been selected for interview.
St Peter's Anglican / Methodist VC Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.