SCHOOL BUSINESS MANAGER
Grade 8 Full time Salary range £32,878 to £36,876
Full time position or, if needed, term time only (with additional negotiable weeks)
We can offer:
• Flexible working hours if desired
• Home working when appropriate
• Free Afterschool childcare
We are keen to appoint a highly motivated and organised School Business Manager to work as a key member of the School Leadership Team and Governing Body to enable the school to continue to thrive and develop. Hawkedon Primary School is a highly successful school with a reputation for investing in all staff and providing an environment where all the school community can flourish. The school is a larger than average primary school and prides itself on having a supportive working environment and respectful children who have a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong financial management experience, preferably in an educational setting or other public sector organisation
• Knowledge and experience of HR, premises and health and safety legislation
• Experience of working at a senior level
• Excellent communication skills
• A commitment to leading a team
There will be a handover period with the current Business Manager.
We welcome and encourage visits to the school – please contact the school office on 0118-9667444
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 10th March 2020
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18th March 2020
Hawkedon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicant will be DBS checked and need two strong references.
Hawkedon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.