SALARY: APT&C LG BAND 9 POINTS 27 – 30, £34,788 - £37,849 STARTING SALARY RANGE
The starting salary band can be negotiated dependent on the experience of the successful candidate. Progression up the pay spine will be determined within our performance management system.
FULL-TIME, PERMANENT POST
REQUIRED FROM 17TH AUGUST 2020 OR SOON AFTER
Nether Hall School is a welcoming and vibrant special school located on the edge of the city of Leicester. We are very proud to be a key partner in the City of Leicester Association of Special Schools (CLASS) where we are committed to providing the highest quality of education to the most vulnerable children and young people in our city.
The Governors and Headteacher wish to appoint an enthusiastic and proactive professional to join our Senior Leadership Team and to take the strategic lead in planning, development and monitoring of all financial, personnel and premises matters of the School.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
• Promote the highest standards and ensure the most effective use of resources in support of the school’s development priorities.
• Take responsibility for managing a broad range of disciplines including finance, human resources and administration.
• Provide professional leadership and management to office, site, ICT and catering staff by monitoring and evaluating to ensure best quality and best value in every area.
• Oversee the site and facilities across the school, including delegation to others.
• Proficient in ICT especially Excel
• Experience of SIMS and FMS (desirable)
• Ability to manage and motivate teams
• An effective communicator at all levels including with pupils
Please see attached the job description and person specification for full details.
If you feel you possess these qualities, would like to shape your future at a progressive school, then everyone at Nether Hall would like to hear from you.
Closing date: Noon on Tuesday, 9th June 2020
Interview date: Thursday, 18th June 2020 via Teams/Skype
We will shortlist as soon as possible after the closing date and will be in contact with shortlisted candidates to make arrangements for assessment and interview which will take place via Teams/Skype.
The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS check.
Applicants will also be required to undertake pre-employment checks which will include a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018 as well as other necessary checks.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018.