We are a vibrant and welcoming school situated in Bramley near the Surrey Hills.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a School Business Manager to join our outstanding school. The ideal candidate should be proactive, self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic.
Bramley C of E (VA) Infant and Nursery School is a family and community orientated school. The successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, financial plans, financial reporting and experience of using Microsoft Office applications. Experience dealing with procurement, HR, or marketing would also be beneficial. Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
- Part time flexible hours (22 hours per week), 40 weeks a year.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a friendly and talented team.
- Varied and interesting daily routine.
- Very lovely and courteous pupils.
- Surrey Grade PS8 (£31,273 - £34,519 FTE) Pro Rata £16,709 - £18,443.
- Generous Pension Scheme.
- Contribute to strategic development.
- Take the lead in finance, premises management, administration and personnel.
- Manage health and safety, human resources and compliance.
- Working directly with the head teacher to manage budgets and procurement.
- Managing the operation of the business functions of the school.
Closing Date for applications is Monday 19th October 2020 (10am).
Interviews will take place on Thursday 22nd October 2020. Interviews may be virtual depending on government policy at that time. We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date.
Ideal start date from Mid November 2020, for the right candidate we would consider a start date up to 4th January 2021.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
We warmly welcome enquires to the school, please contact the school office to arrange a tour and/or to book a telephone call with the Head Teacher.
Bramley C of E Aided Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks.