School Business Manager
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 25 hours per week, term time only (exact hours and working pattern to be discussed at interview)
Salary: Hay 7 (£16,864 - £18,378 per annum)
St Barnabas are looking to appoint an innovative, proactive and suitably qualified School Business Manager to join and become part of a happy, committed and dynamic staff team. We are a one form entry primary school with a nursery class.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Headteacher and governors to lead and manage: school finance, administration, information management, human resources and personnel, facility and property management and health and safety of the school.
The successful candidate will be:
• Experienced in budget management
• Someone that can use the relevant IT software to support and implement processes
• Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise and have excellent interpersonal / communication skills
• Enthusiastic and highly motivated , with a commitment to making a difference
• Able to demonstrate integrity, reliability and the ability to work closely with both colleagues and governors
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Have experience of working in a school
• Hold the certificate and/or diploma of School Business Management
• Have proven management and budget setting experience
• Have experience of human resources
Please see the job description for further details relating to the role and requirement.
Interested candidates are welcome to contact the Head Teacher, Miss Sarah Sheppard, for an informal discussion regarding the role.
Closing date: 4pm, 30th September 2020.
Interviews will take place on Friday 9th October 2020.
St Barnabas Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
St Barnabas CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.