School Business Manager (with responsibility for Finance, HR and Administration)
Salary: WTL12 (£35,745 - £37,890)
Contract Term: Permanent, 25 hours per week, all year round, working pattern to be agreed.
Closing date: Wed 28th October, noon
To begin as soon as possible
West Town Lane Academy (WTLA ) is a standalone three form Primary Academy for children aged 3 -11, rated Good by Ofsted in 2019. We are based in Brislington, South Bristol with good transport links, being only 5 minutes from the A4174 ring road.
We are extremely proud of our achievements at WTLA, which is testament to the hard work of our talented and dedicated staff, wonderful children and supportive parents / carers.
We are looking for an outstanding, experienced School Business Manager (with specific responsibility for Finance, HR and Administration), with excellent interpersonal skills to join our school. The successful candidate will work alongside our existing School Business Manager with (responsibility for Facilities Management), and work closely with the headteacher, senior leaders and the governing body.
We are looking for:
- A hardworking, resilient, flexible individual that is used to working under pressure and leading a highly effective team
- An experienced individual with excellent financial management skills and a good working knowledge of HR
- An individual with exceptional interpersonal skills, who can communicate effectively
- Someone who is passionate about the role education has on life chances and who is dedicated to fulfilling the Academy's vision of enabling our children to achieve their full potential.
We can offer:
- A school with high expectations that seeks to get the best out of everyone
- Pupils who are incredibly enthusiastic, friendly and motivated to learn
- A fantastic community of parents, staff and governors who are all committed to school improvement
- An excellent office team that are dedicated and supportive
- An experience School Business Manager in Facilities Management to work alongside you
- A commitment to professional development for all staff
The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification, job description and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 28th October 2020, 12 noon
West Town Lane Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.