School Business Manager
Surrey Pay 10 £40,227 - £44,619 pa FTE
An opportunity has arisen to be part of the Senior Leadership Team in this unique and vibrant school.
We are looking to appoint a permanent School Business Manager as soon as possible with excellent financial knowledge and the ability to prioritise and lead our supportive and enthusiastic admin team. We are happy to be flexible for the right candidate for example; 43 weeks (term time only plus 4 weeks worked ad hoc during the school holiday). We would be pleased to hear from any candidate with the right experience and discuss the working pattern.
The successful candidate must have:
• High level financial, leadership and strategic skills and experience.
• Outstanding communication skills, both orally and in writing.
• The experience and skills take a central role in the future development of our unique School & Children’s Centre.
• The ability to work towards continual improvement, both at a strategic management level and alongside colleagues making things happen on a daily basis.
• Be able to provide experienced and high level support to the Leadership team and Governing Body.
We can offer:
• An experienced full time financial Assistant working with you
• A strong team committed to collaboration and team working
• Reduced HR element as this is shared with the HR & Safeguarding Manager
• A newly appointed Headteacher keen to work with you to shape the future of our school and Children’s Centre
• Salary Scale Surrey 10 £40,227 - £44,619 per annum FTE
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy, please contact Kate Maguire, HR Officer on the contact details given. The closing date for receipt of applications is at 6th November 2020 at 12 noon and interviews held on the 13th November 2020. Please note this date when applying.
Epsom Downs Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. It is a requirement for successful candidates to undertake a school issued Enhanced DBS check and accept responsibility for providing and safeguarding the welfare of all pupils and children.
Epsom Downs Primary School is also an equal opportunities employer, and selects staff on merit, irrespective of race, sex, disability, or age.