An exciting opportunity has arisen for an efficient well organised School Business Manager, who is highly motivated and committed to achieving excellence in all aspects of school management to join our outstanding school.
OFSTED May 2019 ‘Leaders have developed an extraordinary sense of teamwork across the whole school. All staff value and appreciate the support and professional development they receive to improve their practice, whatever their role.”
Our staff team is friendly and supportive, and work hard to make a difference for the children and families in our community. We are committed to exceptional pupil achievement, excellent teaching and learning and outstanding behaviour and engagement. Our pupils are a credit to the school.
As the School Business Manager you will play a key role in school life. You must display integrity at all times and have the children at the heart of your decision making.
You will be responsible for:
- managing the strategy and operation of the business functions of Billesley Primary School and Billesley EEF Research School, including financial management, health and safety management, human resources management, administration, management information and compliance.
- Advising on and implementing the day-to-day support that enables the school to operate effectively and efficiently, and that allows members of the leadership team to focus on teaching and learning.
- Have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Be experienced in school Management Information Systems
- Have good Knowledge of Human Resource
- Have good knowledge of Premises and Health and Safety issues
- Have effective management skills and experience of leading a successful team
- Have experience of financial systems relevant to schools and academies, including in all aspects of budget management and organisation including strategic forecasting and planning
- Have a good understanding of school and academy management issues
- Have knowledge of relevant safeguarding requirements, including ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’ (DFE 2020) and the Single Central record
- Be willing to work towards relevant HR, financial and premises related qualifications
- Be highly motivated, able to use initiative and have a relentless drive for excellence
- Be able to work flexibly and under pressure
- Demonstrate drive energy and enthusiasm
We can offer you:
- Friendly and welcoming staff, who are highly committed and ambitious
- A high level of support and professional development
- Enthusiastic, confident children
- An inclusive school with high standards of attainment and behaviour
- Free childcare for ages 3 and above
Informal visits to school are welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office.
Closing date: 16th November
Interview date: Week Beginning 23rd November
If you do not hear anything, then this means that you have been unsuccessful with your application
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including:
enhanced DBS; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work.
Billesley Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.