SALARY: Scale P04 - Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
PO4, sp 36 to 39. FTE £42,609 to £45,594 per annum
36 hours per week (8:15am-5:00pm)
52 week, all year round
Required w/c 24th May (or as soon as possible thereafter)
Do you want a challenge? Are you passionate about education? Then come and join us!
We are looking for a dedicated, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to contribute to the leadership of our vibrant, caring and inspiring multi-cultural community school.
The successful candidate will provide the vision, knowledge and expertise in all aspects of school business management. They will have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and be responsible for managing a team of administration, extended services and premises staff.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and inspirational person with:
• Sound experience of financial management and budgetary planning and control;
• Experience of human resources management;
• An excellent working knowledge of ICT systems; preferably a knowledge of SIMS software;
• Excellent organisational, analytical and problem solving skills;
• The ability to adapt, design, develop and procure robust information and administrative systems;
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• Drive and commitment to take us forward into the next phase of our school’s development.
If this is the school for you we can offer:
• A ‘Good’ school, Ofsted June 2016
• Happy and motivated children who enjoy learning;
• Excellent support from governors, the senior leadership team, parents/carers and the local
• A strong team of dedicated staff;
• An exciting opportunity and a lot of fun.
For any further details or to arrange a visit, please ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬contact Katerina Christoforou-Woodruff at the school
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email.
If you feel you would enjoy the challenge that this role offers we would be delighted to hear from you.
Closing date: Wednesday 5th May 2021 (9am)
Interviews: Friday 7th May 2021
If you have not heard from us by the interview date, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check. CVs are not accepted.
Broadwater Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.