Salary Point 40 – 46 (£46,458 - £56,649 FTE)
Actual Salary for 22.5 hours per week, term time only plus 4 weeks £26,459 - £32,263
Hounslow, West London.
• Join the Senior Leadership Team in a Science specialist Primary School
• Shape the newly created role of Edison Primary Business Manager
• Drive the development of this growing school in its new-build premises
We wish to appoint a well-qualified, capable, enthusiastic and extremely organised Business Manager who will lead and manage the school’s finance, HR and IT functions.
The Business Manager will:
• Be passionate about making a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school as part of a dynamic Leadership Team.
• Be responsible for managing all aspects of the school’s finances; accounts, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Manage other key aspects of the school; HR, IT, premises, income generation
• Ensure that statutory requirements are met.
Ideal candidates will:
• Have experience of business management in a school or similar setting.
• Have excellent financial management knowledge, skills and experience
• Have well developed HR management skills and experience of HR policies and procedures.
If you share in our commitment to excellence and providing the best education for children, we want to hear from you. For information about the school, please go to our website.
The school welcomes visits from interested candidates and can arrange these while adhering to social distancing requirements. Details on how to arrange this appointment can be found by clicking the Apply Now button.
Closing date: 12pm on Friday, May 14th 2021
Shortlisting: Monday, May 17th 2021
Interviews: Monday, May 24th 2021
Start date: Summer Term
Applicants will be required to demonstrate their commitment to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people in line with Edison’s policies and procedures. A satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role. The school will request references before interview.
Edison Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.