The Governing Body of The John Frost School are seeking to appoint an exceptional Director of Business to the school support team.
We invite candidates to apply from a range of professional backgrounds, who can demonstrate the ability to operate strategically, communicate effectively and who will share our passion for education. You will need to have experience in leading and motivating teams, along with a strong understanding of financial management.
The successful candidate will be:
- A strategic thinker
- Experienced at school business management, or relevant finance and resources management, including generating revenue and completion of year end accounts
- Highly organised with the ability to use initiative and operate strategically in relation to financial planning
- Skilled at managing finance systems (FMS and SIMS) and staff teams
- Able to think creatively and problem-solve
- Able to work in a fast-paced school environment
- Someone who possesses excellent interpersonal skills
The John Frost School is very proud of the standards it has reached in recent years and this is an exciting time to be joining the school. We had our Estyn inspection in March 2020 and Estyn noted that:
‘The John Frost School is a caring community that provides a calm and purposeful learning environment for pupils and staff alike. Pupils are welcoming and friendly, and convey a strong sense of pride in their school. They behave well in lessons and around the school, and the majority make secure progress in their learning.’
We welcome applications from people who want to be part of the team here and who will support the school leaders in making The John Frost School a truly outstanding school.
The John Frost School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.