School Business Manager – Permanent
Grade 7 £29,636-£32,878 [Further grade negotiable subject to suitable candidate experience & skill-set]
[Full Time 35 hours per week - All Year Round]
Required for September 2021 (or as soon as possible after)
The Governors of this outstanding Catholic Primary School seek to appoint an experienced, committed and enthusiastic School Business Manager to join our friendly and hardworking team. This is a really exciting opportunity to be part of an innovative & forward thinking school.
The successful candidate will:
• oversee all aspects of the School’s finances,
• maintain strategic oversight of the school site & buildings, of catering, cleaning & facilities management, human resources & information technology.
• lead and manage those staff in non-curriculum based roles.
We are looking for candidates who:
• Are able to establish warm, effective working relationships with all.
• Are able to take both strategic and day-to-day lead on the financial administration and wider organisation of the whole school.
• Able to demonstrate their experience, knowledge and understanding of administrative systems within a school.
• Have energy, inter-personal skills, commitment and pay attention to small detail
• Are an exceptional team player with excellent organisational and communication skills.
• Are able to work strategically and prioritise working to timescales.
We can offer:
• Fantastic, motivated staff & children who are eager to learn
• A collaborative, supportive working environment and positive ethos
• A warm & welcoming parent body & school community
• A team that are committed to supporting & developing you
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Inclusive and innovative practices, working alongside other Catholic schools & wider teaching school partnerships.
The post is full time, 35 hrs per week & all year round
The full application pack, including the CES application forms can be found on the school website
Closing date: Monday 9th August 2021 [12 noon]
Interviews: T.B.C. Following shortlisting
St Margaret Mary’s are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We will ensure that all of our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. The successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check along with other relevant employment checks.
St Margaret Mary’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Therefore, all posts at the School are be subject to Enhanced CRB Clearance.