School Business Manager
Salary: PO3 (£37,722 - £40,869)
36 hours per week, full time
We are looking for an enthusiastic, conscientious and efficient School Business Manager to join our staff team.
We are a Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in Sutton with ‘outstanding’ status who offer alternative education provision outside of a traditional schooling environment to key stages 1 to 4.
The Business Manager will support the Head of School, having particular responsibility for all aspects of human resources, premises management and development, health and safety and managing our administrative team.
We aim to make a difference to the education and life chances of vulnerable young people in the London Borough of Sutton.
You will have:
• Experience of working in a business or education environment at a management level;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Good ICT skills – knowledge of SIMS software and spreadsheets would be advantageous;
• Excellent organisational skills with a flexible approach to working practices in a busy environment with the ability to motivate, persuade, negotiate, challenge and influence others.
• An organisation with a clear moral purpose to change young people’s lives;
• Excellent professional development opportunities;
• Strong community spirit;
• Staff who are supportive towards each other;
• Pension scheme;
• Term-time hours;
• Free access to the employee assistance programme;
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and a growing Trust.
The Limes College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Further information about The Limes College is available on our website.
Closing Date: Wednesday, 29 September 2021 at midday
Interviews: Wednesday, 6 October 2021
Alternative Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.