School Business Manager
Hujjat Primary School, Harrow, HA3 6RR
Salary: Grade 9
School type: Free School, Islamic, ages 4 to 11
Working pattern: Full time
Start date: 1st January 2022
Are you an experienced and ambitious business leader looking to make a real impact in your next role?
If yes, then Hujjat Primary School might be just the challenge for you!
We are a new Free School that opened in September 2020. Nestled in the leafy London Borough of Harrow, our site is an awe inspiring 1930s built former grammar school which has undergone complete refurbishment to provide state-of-the-art facilities. At Hujjat Primary, you will have a career-defining opportunity to develop the business function of the school and be instrumental in planning its future direction to transform the lives of children in our community as we grow over the next 5 years. The position is full time for 36 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a financially astute leader with experience in an educational setting.
- Have well developed strategic planning, procurement, project management, analytical and organisational skills.
- Have a proven track record of managing Finance, HR and Estates
- Be experienced in getting the best from teams, motivating others and planning for improvement.
- Responsible for the management of Finance, Administration, ICT, HR, Estates, Health & Safety and Risk Management.
- Promote the highest standards and ensure the school makes best use of the resources available to support key objectives.
- Uphold and promote the vision, values and ethos of the school, acting with integrity at all times.
Hujjat Primary is Harrow’s first Muslim faith Free School. Using a values-based education philosophy underpinned by faith, Hujjat Primary is a happy and inclusive school where children can indulge their curiosity, develop a lifelong love for learning and build the foundation from which they can grow to become ethical, responsible and inspirational members of society. Adherence to a particular faith is not a requirement for this role.
What can we offer?
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- A network of school business managers and CPD opportunities through both Harrow Local Authority and our education partner, The Elliot Foundation Academies Trust
- Support from experienced Trustees and a dedicated finance consultant
- Commitment to staff wellbeing