School Business Leader
The Governing Body is looking to appoint an outstanding, proactive and highly motivated School Business Leader .
St. Stephen’s is an innovative, forward -thinking school looking to hire an exceptional leader . We believe in high expectations and a sense of collaborative and positive enthusiasm which brings out the best in our team. We invest in professional development to help our staff excel in creating a very successful, safe environment for our children.
The role is term time only (with 2 weeks in school holidays) - 36 hours per week, 40 weeks per year.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- has experience of leading and managing a team of people within a busy environment
- has the skills to prioritise tasks and can effectively plan their own time and support others in their team to do the same
- is ambitious and can successfully motivate and inspire a team
- has a solution-driven mindset
- has finance and accounting skills/experience/qualifications and can offer financial counsel to the Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body
- has experience of successfully communicating with the public and different organizations
- has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- has the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
- has had experience of successfully applying for grants and funding
- has a proven track record of success in administrative and finance roles
- has an eye for detail
- understands the importance of different Safeguarding and Health and Safety procedures and policies
- can be proactive, flexible and a team player
We can offer:
- A committed, enthusiastic staff who work to support each other
- An opportunity to lead a new team
- Professional development opportunities
- Happy, well-behaved, highly engaged children
- Supportive parents and wider school community
- Opportunity for your child to attend our school through Admission Criteria
Salary: PO3 Scale point 34 DOE Actual £35,082 (40 weeks per year) pro rata (FTE £39,867)
Closing date: Friday 4th February 2022
We reserve the right to interview / appoint before the closing date.
St Stephen's School is committed to the safeguarding of children through it's policies, practice and monitoring procedures.
Any successful candidate will be required to have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check.