We are a successful, nurturing and welcoming school situated in Swindon.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time School Business Manager to join our supportive team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, approachable and enthusiastic, with excellent inter-personal skills. The successful candidate will have experience of managing budgets, financial plans, financial reporting and experience of using Microsoft Office applications. Experience dealing with procurement, HR and marketing would also be beneficial. Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
Oaktree Nursery and Primary School is a 2-form entry, maintained Primary school serving a socially and ethnically diverse population.
This post is for 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day, term-time only, including TD Days and up to 10 additional days during school holidays to be negotiated on a needs basis.
- Part time, term time only hours
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
- Happy children and a strong, supportive team.
- Great job satisfaction from the knowledge that you are making a difference to the lives of children and their families
- Contribute to strategic development
- Take the lead in finance, aspects of premises management, administration and personnel
- Manage aspects of health and safety, human resources and compliance
- Working directly with the head teacher to manage budgets and procurement
- Managing the operation of the business functions of the school
- Advise and implement day-to-day support to all the SLT to promote efficiency
YOU WILL BE:
- Experienced in working in an administrative field, including finance
- Well qualified and enthusiastic
- Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team
- Able to work towards deadlines
- Able to use your initiative
- Able to employ excellent inter-personal skills to relate well to all members of the school community
Find out more by reading the attached information and visiting our web-site
Oaktree Nursery and Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.