We are looking to appoint a School Caretaker to join our friendly, busy and dedicated support team. The main responsibilities of the role will be to provide flexible support to the school regarding the management, operation, maintenance and security of the school premises, ensuring a safe environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Ensure the safety and security of the premises
• Health and Safety management
• Management of contractors
• Portage and cleaning duties
• DIY and Internal decoration
• Regular Compliance testing
• Caretaking duties
You will be:
• Able to carry out general repairs without guidance
• Ability to lift and carry items
• DIY skills
• School Health and Safety knowledge
• Can work using own initiative
• A friendly, professional manner.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school.
36.25 Hours p/w, 52 weeks a year, Grade BG-I scp6-14 £10.25/hr. 8am -4.15pm 5 days a week
Crown Wood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.